Now, this is a story that absolutely breaks my heart. I can’t begin to imagine what this 19-year-old woman is going through. Her father’s in Iraq — she lost her daughter last year — then lost one of her two dogs last month after it consumed Diamond’s contaminated dog food, and now her remaining dog is suffering from the toxic poisoning as well.
Pet lovers, please spread the word! The article below also provides a link to a complete list of states and brands affected by the recall.
Toxic pet food may have killed dozens of dogs – Pet Health – MSNBC.com