Godlike Productions logo

August 29, 2007

House Explosion

 

There’s still no condition report on a siouxland man who was taken to the hospital after his house exploded.

Earl Thelander, 80, was working in the basement of his Onawa, Iowa home, when authorities believe a cut propane line on his furnace led to an explosion.

Thelander was being treated at Burgess Health Center for severe burns.

Law enforcement was called to the home earlier in the day, after someone broke a door and tried to steal copper/water lines and propane lines.

Authorities say Thelander had been at the house trying to vent the propane fumes. There’s no word yet if the two incidents may be related.

© 2007 Godlike Productions

< — Back to Earl Thelander Articles

 

Leave a Reply